gazette
Wednesday, April 08, 2009

school, work, lunches

hello there. so far i have been eating lunch with my mother and my aunties. holidays now den i got no dates:( haha.. my ma's cousin from a girl school, until now she is still those giggly kind. its quite funny and she's quite nice. she makes funny jokes. quite la for an older lady. she's not that old. maybe 40+, unmarried. quite nice to eat with her. the other is my ma's sis in law. this lady has lost a hell lot of weight and is now a healthconscious person. salads and stuff. she's more of a loud person. today she just yelled excuse me! to a service crew to get them to take our order. gave me aand ma's cousin a shock. haha..wouldnt like it if it happened to me. anyway i was supposed to work today but cancelled! and they scheduled me to work on a day that i told them that i cant. ohwell.. work is shit. i hate the whole cancelling of schedules and giving us so little schedule to work. plus what part-time supervisor shit. making use of us. cheap labour. ohwell. and i think sheryll is not that happy about the part-time supervisor idea coz it means jhames or her gotta go. means more boring work. the operational manager should just leave. that would make everyone happier. not that we dont like him but coz he is so expensive.
so yesterday i got my school timetable! got my japanese! got a japanese teacher! woo~ though its shitty coz i got 2 days of 3hrs break and not all my bobs are having break with me.. sadness. but still i got my jap:) i believe this semester would be much more fun!
have been watching one piece animes recently. I HATE MEGAVIDEO! keep saying i've watched 72mins of video. did not! sigh.. so cannot watch much. but i miss one piece anime though. i miss de random humour. and my zoro's voice. sigh.. manga has been boring too. ran out of god stuff to read. cant wait for school to start. ohya i decided to read my chinese books during my 3hrs breaks:) or do my tutorials! be a good student:) gotta beat bob this time! haha kidding:) but gotta get at least 3.6 this time! my aim! go me! okay till next time.
THE END!!


posted by SpoinkAgeat