gazette
Friday, January 16, 2009

older..


i'm growing older:(
despite so, i realised that i've grown more mature and more aware of the imprtance of money. sighh.. last time i used to think that as long as i reach 18, i can take my license already.. BUT now that i'm turning 18, i don't think i can afford for a license. wonder if i should ask my dad to pay for me. but i realise that it is not that important too. coz i won't be able to get a car so what's good about a license right? currently my facebook has 99 friends. but i dont even keep regular contact me 9 of them ar. besides my mom, sis, classmates of NYP, and azlan, the rest i rarely keep in touch with them. sadly. only during occassions (ie. bdays) den we'll meet up. but anyway azlan found a JOB!! weee~ means we'll be able to spend less wisely. so much for knowing the importance of money. hehe! been so tired these few days.. all thanks to the man projects. 1 microecons, 1 management, 1 oral comm, 2 web sharepoint. whoawhoa!! not to mention the stats and afa tests recently. DRAINING! den still got work and CNY. visitings.. sobs:( haha.. being busy makes you miss people more. i miss so many people. mostly its azlan i miss but still i miss alot of people. like blur, china, thats all. HAHA!! nah.. den my pri school friends. sos:( haha.. ytd my group went to film a short clip for our econs project. den in the clim i was supposed to fall. i fell 3times!! on the grass. and it cut me!! den now my leg got alot of little cuts and rash like things. but its healing so nevemind. haha.. time has been passing so quickly i'm so afraid that my poly years would end. it is so much fun! quite ar anyway. cant wait for bby to start working den we'll not only be able to eat in school together, but also eat after work! woo~ hehe.. so romantic to eat after work! like married couples having supper together. nice! ^-^ i think i relate weird things to weird stuff. like walking home together is also married life to me. haha.. CNY!! i havent buy new year clothes but i do have a set of untouched clothes in my closet. i wanna buy dress ar! but no time go shopping with family:( i'm like always at home but stuck on the computer de. like now. alright den. i'm gonna go alr. till next time!
THE END!!


posted by SpoinkAgeat