gazette
Saturday, October 04, 2008

sweet in love



to my sweet little hubby who made me fall so deeply, madly in love.
you have made my life so wonderful, so meaningful.
when i feel troubled, you give me advices and help me through.
when i feel cry, you tear with me and help me clear my nose.
when i am angry, you act cute and make me laugh.
when i am happy, you make me happier.
all in all you've made my life worth living.
i'm not afraid to be alone for i know that you're out there thinking of me. and when you're feeling alone, know that i'm thinking of you too. i love you not for gifts or looks but for the way you make me feel like i'm the most loved in the world. thank you for being so considerate hubby^-^ and dont worry about me when i'm in korea. i promise that i'll be back in your arms, safe and aound. and soon we'll be meeting everyday, and spending our everyday together.

i love you azlan.

THE END!!



posted by SpoinkAgeat