gazette
Friday, October 03, 2008

going korea


hehe.. nice picture.
i'm going korea already tomorrow. very worried about school stuff.. havent get timetable or paid fees and stuff so very worried. worse is i wont be around should something happen.. :( nownow.. i dont really know what to say.. hmmm.. feeling sleepy.
in 1month and 17days, me and bob would have been together for a year le! wooo! hehe.. yesterday we were talking aand i wonder what makes people like me. i would say most people are superficial and like people for looks. (not saying you bby) i think me and xueyang would be good friends. coz he once asked if i ever have a good guy friend that stops talking to me when he found out that i'm attached. it made me realise that my world revolves around a really small group of people only. i dont contact any guys besides bby. and girls are only like chujun, liqun and bobs. but rarely. xy said he had a good girl friend that used to call him every morning to check if he is awake and stuff. but when she found out he was attached she stopped talking to him. i guess he'll be a nice and sincere friend.
no wonder ytd bby ask me what i'm gonna wear to visit your family. hehe.. you were wondering about mine. ehhh you can get flowers for my ma, she loves them. fragrant ones. den for my dad you can get those herbal wine tonic things maybe? hahaha.. my dad likes handicrafts. my sis ar.. i not sure what she likes. but you must get me something too hor! and you must choose everything yourself. hehe!! yay! so exciting leh! as for me, i'll wear something simple but pretty too. i think a long skirt would be nice right? but i dont know what shirt leh:( maybe i'll tie my hair too. hmmm.. dont paint nails. i dont wanna dye my hair hor. black is pretty and elegant. hehe.. i'll bring a pretty necklace for your ma? what about your dad? must i get for your bros too? some branded stuff for no.2 and maybe no.1 alr has kids so i get something for the kid? haha..
AHHHH!! i'm so excited. wahahaha.. i must learn malay ar.. your family converse in malay de. at least mine speaks english lor. sighh.. i should get your dad a leg massage thing. haha..
so today me and bby went to eat sakae. a very unplanned date coz my ma happened to be watching movie with her friends! so i ran off to meet hubby^-^ hehe.. we missed de buffet time so sadly we had to eat ala carte. and we planned that on the first day of school we will go have the buffet^-^ hehe.. i pray to God that i'll be home safely. and hopefully i have enough money to buy presents for everyone! i'll be meeting qun when i come back too:) long time no see qunqun le.. you know i bring all long sleeves shirt leh! den jeans and stuff. so bulky:( but oh well. no choice coz i scared cold. de temperature is like 20 - 17? degrees. i confirm cold one. hehehe.. shall take many pictures! i bringing my phone with my sim card leh! so i can sparingly message but den my parents will know. so i must see how okay? love you hubby^-^

THE END!!


posted by SpoinkAgeat