gazette
Thursday, October 30, 2008

buffet

monkey see monkey do!
monkey not me monkey you!
WEEHEHEHEHEHE~

wow i'm such a poet. hidden talents hidden deep within me.
today.. i ate.. ALOT. yes alot. i mean alot. really really alot. like the words i use to describe alot is alot right? like alot and alot and ALOT wow.. i wonder if being full makes a person feel drunk and high coz krys sure was high.

so my alot are:
1 sakae chawanmushi,
1 unagi chawanmushi,
2 cha soba,
1 salmon nigiri sushi,
1 tuna mayo gunkan sushi,
1 egg mayo gunkan sushi,
1 hamachi sashimi,
1 tamago nigiri sushi,
2 salmon karaage,
1 cold salmon i dono what thing,
1 gyoza
total of 13!! plates. my goodness. i hope that is all ar. sighhh.. so much seh. not to mention the peach mochi desserts. hehehe.. so yummy! i love sakae sushi!! but i got some comments ar. like.. the udon chawanmushi was way nicer than unagi ar:( i loved the udon one seh.. so sad no more alr. awww... but anyway after eating the whole lot and krys and syaz were begging me to stop. in their hearts they were. hehe.. so i stopped and boy! my tummy was so firm. its like i had a 5hr workout on my abs. hahahha.. den i went. ohya krys bought this super awesome pair of shoes!! so pretty!! i like ar. but i wont wear so hahaha.. i think i will get a dress from zara though. if i can fit ar. so cute!! hehehe.. one day ar. one day i buy.

when my tummy less bulky. okay den lots to do. till next time!

THE END!!



posted by SpoinkAgeat