gazette
Sunday, September 07, 2008

a child.

thats my cousin Amanda on the left and me on the right. ^-^
she just came back from some holiday trip i believe. lucky girl.


thats me! in the arms of my grandma. hehehe..

pretty dark here. from left its my sis, ahma ahgong and cousin Cheryl.
de little one is me again. hehehe..

and here is my son kai. as if. me again. at my ahma house.
at times i still sit on that same chair when i visit.

my mother and cheeky little me. my sis calls me drama.
hehheh.. potential model wor! ^-^

and lastly, a super cute photo of me. kinda blur here.
de actual photo is much clearer. i look like a doll.


went to visit my ahma today. as we do every sunday.
my sis bday coming so we went tpy safra to eat.
den we went ahma's house and looked through some old photos
laughing at the ppl who were fatter in the past.
hehehe.. den.. my sis noticed maggots crawling
in the albums. so my cousin screamed and we went to
wash our hands. poor ahma gotta clean up after us.
alright i'll end of. tmr going sentosa^-^

THE END!!




posted by SpoinkAgeat