gazette
Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Sorrow


just got off from work..
its valentine's but i still had to work
but coz i injured my both ankles and had them both banadaged,
i got off work early..
hence i'm sitting here feeling super miserable..
went out wif liqun in the morning..
ate mos den really really cant tahan anymore
so i went to de sinsei to get my both legs fixed
when he said he's gonna wrap both up, i started laughing..
yup i look like a retard on valentines..
den therapy was pain like hell..
i keeping ahh-ing and laughing..
but its so much better now! ^-^
except that i stink and cant bathe..
den hor.. i work there den got a malay gangster like me..
den today i went break den come back saw he and 2 friends talking
his friend(A) buys a drink and ask for my name..
den he: byebye sonia. *waves*
me: byebye *half-smiles*
den his friend(B) comes to buy drink too..
den he: *leans against counter* eh valentines never go out ar?
me: *scoops drinks* nope. boss dont let me off..
he: you got boyfriend ar?
me: err.. ya.
den they starts speaking in malay den he sang something and left..
i broke his heart on valentine's day.. sighh..
feels guilty but oh well.. haha..
den now i'm home le.. later he depressed..
why am i so concerned.. too nice le me. hehe.. ^-^
saw so many ppl wif flowers and chocolates! T_T
sad sad.. den ppl wish de aunties happy valentines
but nobody wish me.. *depressed* haha..
wawawa.. okay la..
i'm getting happier le. *grins*
to ppl who are concerned for me, i'm fine!
back to being the ADORABLE SONIA!!
hehehehe.. ^-^
smile on everyone!!
THE END!!


posted by SpoinkAgeat