gazette
Saturday, February 02, 2008

puii..


was watching NANA.
came across a nice ermm.. phrase?
its never meaningless to love someone
no matter how much pain it causes..
true true! *nods*
yesterday's job was pretty okay..
but i realise that i prefer to slack at home than work..
luckily there wasnt a crowd..
today would be crowded ba..
saturday plus good weather..
why wont it rain.. T_T
hehheh.. ohyea..
i'm working at my house there de bubbletea shop.
must count money den remember the cost of bubbletea..
OMG!! i suddenly realise my sis is at home!!
after being awake for an hour..
oops! hahaha..
anyway its not too hard..
but i dont like my boss..
yucks!! hmph.
anyway.. i'm shocked to know that
someone actualyy came to read my blog!
wow! mr english.. johnny english!
not funny.. okay fine..
hmph. evil mr english!
shall use my air power to attack you!
gwahahahaha..
april quick come!!
i so wanna start school..
den no need to work le..
i dont wanna quit now..
like so spoilt brat..
okayokay!
shall try my best!! ^-^
come visit me again mr english!!
THE END!!


posted by SpoinkAgeat