gazette
Saturday, February 09, 2008

i wanna rip myself apart


life is so crazy sometimes..
on de eve of new year..
i took bus from lena's house to my ahma's house
hougang to toapayoh.. very ex ma
so i wanna pay coins
den de driver dont believe my ezlink is mine
den he confiscate!! mygosh
very pissed lor..
but i managed to stay calm.
anyway i talked nicely den got it back.
i'm so fake sometimes..
doing things against my will..
rational? i wish i wasnt..
so many times i have my stupid brain
to tell me what's right..
den my heart will ache so badly..
what am i to do?
am i wrong to obey my parents?
why do i feel pain when i do?
i just hope everything will blow over
and i'll be happy in the end..
i've found my happiness..
but why am i forbidden to keep it?
is this all my fault?
trying to make something that dont belong to me mine..
i wish time would fly faster..
everything to pass in a blur..
den i wouldnt feel so much..
no love no hate no attachments to things that cant last..
i should be a nun.. rid myself of emotions..
God please help me..
THE END!!


posted by SpoinkAgeat