gazette
Monday, February 04, 2008

bubble tea girl

my horoscope for today:
Restriction doesn't look good on you,
so why even bother trying it on right now?
hmmm.. hahaha..
today will be a hard day at work.. students will be coming..
busy busy busy!
my shoulder very aching le..
not used to so many scooping drinks . sigh..
yesterday de auntie tease me seh..
got one boy give me 50cents.
den i dont know his order ma.. den i stunned..
but i was actually holding his drink.
den the auntie say mei nu kan dao ni jiu blur
mygosh.. embarrassing. den the boy and his friend so amused.
eeeeeeeee.... sighh..
ohyea my boss is an ass. haha..
hmmm.. actually my job pretty slack. coz dont really have a crowd de ma
but i hate it when people stare at me while i scoop drinks.
make me feel dumb. i still cant make packet drinks and bubbletea
and i cant remember the price of bottled drinks too..
ohyea. and i cant make beancurd too. gotta try harder! go me!
my boss like to nag at me leh..
den that time he made me confused
den the guy say dont panic!
haha.. the customers are pretty nice
i think i provide good service too.
and i always do things i know how to without being told
sighh.. i'm such a good worker.. hahahahaha!
cant wait for new year.. den got some break. finally!
hahaha.. i still dont know my pay leh..
not sure if its 4.5 or 5.. anyway i shouldn't complain..
since i get to eat dinner with my family everday.
haha.. dinner is 30minutes. den make my ma come down accompany me.
yay! i'm so spoilt leh.. rely so much on others.
dont care! hehehe..

hey mr.english!
was hoping you'll visit. haha..
do drop by anytime! ^-^
i'll be ready to be teased.
PMT! hahaha..

THE END!!


posted by SpoinkAgeat