gazette
Saturday, July 22, 2006

weird...


good day people! i am feeling...
quite happy actually
lots of weird things happened today.
was supposed to meet my friends
for flag day but...
i left home late -.-
so i did by myself for a while
in Bishan, den went to Bugis
to find my friend.
had a first time encounter there...
but Bugis wasnt a good place to get donaions,
so we went to ToaPayoh.
met a mad man there... T.T
he talk very fast...
he said i was pretty [in chinese]
den he waved to me and
went down the escalator,
which he den wanted to shake
hands wif my friend,
saying something like wanting to be friends?
den he came up again and did a
cat call? [a high pitch sound]
den i turn and he waved to me.
i was so spooked that i went
down to find my friend. T.T
stupid guy!!!
scare the hell outta me.

anyway i am now waiting for my sis to come back
she has my dinner!!!
i'm starving le! T.T
den i'll go watch pokemon,
which my ma taped for me!
^.^ so nice of her!
heeheehee...

THE END


posted by SpoinkAgeat